Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Methadone maintenance, medication assisted treatment, pregnancy on methadone, recovery


     My Article is Being Published Tomorrow!     

I had started this blog out strong to vent all about my life as a mom on methadone and it had really helped me with a lot of unresolved feelings.  For the past month, however, I had barely been able to open my laptop.  I have mentioned before that I am pregnant (18 weeks tomorrow) and I just have had zero motivation and even less going on in my head.  I’ve been taking four hour naps with my toddler in the middle of the day and 10 hour naps when my husband is home.  I’ve finally seemed to snap out of it and have even thought about catching up on the two weeks of homework that I need to do.  I’ve also learned that my very first article is going to be published TOMORROW on thefix.com.  I’m so excited and proud of myself that my thoughts and words and ideas.  I am hoping that one or two people might stumble across this blog as a result and be able to relate in some way.  If one of those people knows a thing or two about website design and wants to be kind enough to help me with this thing I’d love an email!

2 comments:

  1. This is an informative Blog about Suboxone online shop, Thanks. Hope you share new informative blogs. If anyone interested in Suboxone online shop
    CONTACT US NOW we are specialized in supplying suboxone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Efficiently written information. It will be profitable to anybody who utilizes it, counting me. Keep up the good work. For certain I will review out more posts day in and day out. anti anxiety medication

    ReplyDelete