Saturday, April 6, 2019

New Baby!

In February, I found out that I was pregnant with baby number 2!  I am so excited and scared at the same time.  I am still on methadone and am going to be through the pregnancy.  In February, I was on 115mgs and have had to increase to 125mgs so far.  I am also on a split dose so I hope that this will prevent the new babe from going through NAS.  I split through the last pregnancy but only through the last 2 months.  We'll see.  I've also switched hospitals and I have an OBGYN that came highly recommended from a local mom group.  I have had only a little bit of nausea and no vomiting....just A LOT of feeling fat.  I'll update often :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I see you are in Michigan, I am too.:) May I ask what OBGYN you had that you are referring too? Hoping its a option for me as I need a new one. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete